Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What Does It Mean To Get Sharked

half-Mojos

half-mojos ... what a name ... created, this name out of necessity ..
Some time ago I had bought even by 100 grams sock yarn ... with aloe vera and jojoba ...
fact I have a pair of socks knitted .. but now I had a rest of 43 gr
this residual I then divided and started to knit Mojos .. after a few inches to the heel of the yarn was over ... hmm .... here I was .. this wool was on the spot in the wool business is not getting .. on the Internet I did not order because of the postage .. Life at the Hanse .. there was not even .. so I ado Tone on tone yarn taken back to the heel ripped, and this pleasant turn gray knit .. so that it will no longer looks quite so trieste I then use the remaining colored yarn still made the top ...


the socks are knitted in a tight size 38, with 2.5 Nd.spiel .. and 14 Ma. per needle
ok .. I wei'ß the pattern would still belongs to the foot .. But somehow I do not want more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment