Sunday, August 1, 2010

Play Free Hintai Games Online

my new Felt

a week ago I got a felted bag for my felted .. after some initial difficulties, I felt it quite fast by the hand .. and since I am not a man of great patience .. I've then finally just put the bag again in the washing machine, for the rub and rub I felt a bit hurt his hands. and somehow I missed the time ... yes but it takes quite a while has to be to finalize a piece ... so naked I wanted the bag but not so I have a few more rose petals crochet .. only was the color of the flowers is not really appropriate, so even crochet in a different color. it should also take into beads or buttons for decoration on it ... a handle needs the bag, too ... and that was not so easy ... but now I'm happy and I want to show you my beautiful bag .....
and they even fit to my car, but I had not previously intended .. but it's a great highlight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment