Saturday, December 4, 2010

How To Take Care Of A Lobster

041210

Dear friends, long have you here nothing more of me seen or read. But there is a very simple explanation. For about three months, I have a new job that I can now learn in the next 2 years, a job of me incredibly happy and in a company that makes it just does. I really professionally despite my young age, very much different, I am now happy to have finally arrived, and knowing exactly what I want. Short explanation: I am a trained graphic work and object designer, have a next step in an advertising agency as a graphic artist and then decided I really want to make their way into journalism. So I worked first as a writer for a publishing house and now I am aspiring video journalist with a TV station. Now I'm learning every day 1000 new things, and run each day as a "raging reporter" through the area. What indeed insane, extremely fun eating, but also almost all my time and I was almost 5 kg cost :-) But, long story short, here I am today in my Oufit. I can tell you, unfortunately, for the future does not promise how often I would find more time for my blog close, but I will definitely not him, because for me he is just too much at heart. More details on my new job I would like but do not tell, because I find it too private.

Shirt: H & M Jeans: Zara Shoes: C & A belt: MOSCHINO Bag: Vintage Bracelet CC SKYE


0 comments:

Post a Comment