Saturday, November 6, 2010

Altair Hidden Blade Blueprints

I WAN´T LANVIN, NOT DIAMONDS!

H & M? Big love!
H & M designer collections? Uh, nö!

No way would I have thought to throw me for a portion of an H & M designer collection in the screaming, running and sweating mob wives. Or heart palpitations in the early morning on the online shop to hope. But hey, never say never. Because this dress has really impressed me. It is exactly as I would like to have a little black. Showing lots of leg, is closed up and has a touch of haute couture. Presently the dollar prices were published, which in this piece is $ 149, and the conversion is anyway always adapted to the euro, I expect a price between 100 € and 150 €, which I would still apply and could be. But since I am on that day at a seminar, I can definitely not put in the miles long line in Dusseldorf, which is only the online shop. Now it's time to pray and hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment