Sunday, November 14, 2010

Transport Hamilton Island

Boots & Army Nailpolish

As promised yesterday, today my little yield from yesterday's shopping trip. To this very tough boat but I crept around for many weeks, but I always thought, no you do not give from 30 € for plastic shoes from Pimkie. Well I went yesterday but purely to try them, unfortunately they were only in 38, making it impossible for me more than fine to wear socks in them, but yes now. By the way they are made of leather, and then they had with you. The paint, the color is seen to have been just bad, from the new autumn collection by Essie. He is just wonderful and as I have today concluded he can exactly the same color as my H & M :-) Parka HERE you examine the color of the paint better. A good Sunday to you all yet.


0 comments:

Post a Comment