Saturday, November 13, 2010

Watch Brent Corrigan Films

131110



today after a short weekend rotation for the work morning I went after ströhmendem despite rain in the city. My current mission had a look at the current fall collection from Essie to throw. I bought the Sew Psyched that I will show you tomorrow then in photos. Also walked a pair of boots in the style of combat boots in my bag Pimkie on these shoes I had already cast an eye forever, now they were then finally bagged. And YES, I wear again MOSCHINO the belt, he is currently just my favorite, because he any outfit "gold". Tomorrow's is already on a rotation, I'll walk through a nature park with llamas :-) Have a nice rest Saturday to you all yet.

blazer / sweater / leggings: H & M Shoes: C & A Watch: Casio Belt: MOSCHINO

0 comments:

Post a Comment